Who is ready to lose weight and get in shape in 2017!!
Transform your body in 12 weeks!
Lose up to 30 lbs in 12 weeks!
Lose up to 20 inches in your entire body
How to works:
- Sign up for the 12 week transformation challenge $99
- Weigh yourself (you can also measure yourself)
- Take before 3 selfies (front, side and back)
- Work out to my online videos
- Change eating habits with my 1300, 1400, 1500, 1600 or 1700 meal plan (I choice one for you)
- Receive email support and free recipes
Ok, ok what is the price and what do I get in this 12 week transformation challenge…
- 4 workouts videos a week-12 videos altogether! (value at $187)
- 1300, 1400, 1500, 1600 or 1700 meal plan (I choice one for you) (value at $297)
- Cardio program (value at $49)
- Email support and recipes
- Weight loss, inches off, muscle tone, feel good in your brand new body (value: Priceless)
Total Value over $497
Your Price $99
I want to lose weight or get in shape, how do I sign up?
- Log into paypal and send money to email@example.com
Send as a gift, so you do not have a service fee. Put in your notes 12 wtv.
I will confirm that I received your payment with the email you provided in paypal.
1. Drink only water, (can have black coffee or green tea.
2. Eat balanced meals comprising of 40% lean protein, 40% healthy fats, 20% carbohydrates.
3. Track your calories. If you are trying training for weight loss, lower your intake by 300 calories every few weeks. * Suggest fitness pal
4. Enjoy 1 treat meals a week.
5. Perform cardio 2 times a week for 40 minutes.
6. Perform the 12 week transformation challenge videos 4 times a week (1 hour).
7. Stretch daily.
8. Take a selfies monthly (in workout clothes/swimsuit)
Start Date Monday January 16, 2017
End date: Sunday April 16, 2017
- Make payment through paypal. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday January 16, 2017.
2. Take 3 selfies (front, side and back) and email them to me along with your current weight (and measurement is you want), email@example.com
3. Submit after selfiess by Sunday April 23, 2017
Winners will be judged by Michelle Rossfeld. Criteria will be based upon:
50% Participation (you must log in to yourtube. I will be notified of your login and log out times.
There will three winners, 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place.
1st place winner:
Fleet Feet- Mizuno or your choice workout shoe
Lulu Lemon (pants or jacket)
Polar Watch (not sure where we can buy them yet but I will find a place)
Massage at your favorite place or my recommendation
Haircut at your favorite place or my recommendation
Sephora/Ulta ($100 of makeup)
A pair of Jeans (your choice place up $100)
2nd place winner: 1 month customized nutrition plan
3rd place winner: $25 gift certifate to favorite health food place.
1. Do I need to count calories?
You will be using fitness pal to track calories. You will receive a meal plan1 week after you start the 12 week transformation challenge. It will be based on your first 7 days of food journaling and how many you are eating daily. You must track your calories for 7 days and email me your dairy or friend me on fitness pal and open up your diary settings so I can see your dairy.
- I am so use to your old workouts, were they change every day. Why are there only 4 video a month?
I have created a step by step workout video plan for you to follow. For years personal trainers have be doing 4 different workouts that will repeat for a month. The results are the same and sometimes better and you will get to know the exercises so you can workout on your own after the 12 weeks are up.
Fitness Pal directions:
- Sign up if you don’t have account.
- Ask me to be your friend, ChicagoTrainer.
- Setting your dairy settings
Log into your fitness pal account and go to your
Home tab >
Diary Settings >
Scroll down to Dairy Sharing >
Click on Friends Only >
- Add what you eat everyday to fitness pal. Meet your calories, protein, carbs and fat percentage.
Workout video directions:
- I will send a link to a private video playlist.
- Must have internet connect to workout and play videos.
- You will follow my workout plan (what order you will do the videos)
What exercise equipment do I need:
- Dumbbells (I suggest 2 pairs of, 5lbs, 8 lbs. and 10 lbs weights)
- Optional- stability ball (you can use a bench or chair in place of stability ball
- Optional- jump robe
- Mat or towel